Complete Guitar Wiring
Everything You Need for Guitar Wiring
Yep, pretty much.
In this guide, you'll find the theory and practice—the how and how-to—of guitar wiring. How all of the bits work and how you can wire and solder those bits together to make sweet, sweet tones.
A selection on wiring modifications lets you tweak tones or add versatility.
A troubleshooting section will give you a head-start when things go wrong.
And, to top it off, the guide will include a massive library of standard wiring diagrams for dozens of popular guitars and basses. The diagrams are easy to read and don't require any knowledge of complicated-looking schematics.
Even if you're starting out, swapping your first pickup or splitting your first humbucker coils, Complete Guitar Wiring will get you going with confidence.
And, if you're regularly modifying, upgrading, or troubleshooting your friends' or customers' guitars, the reference diagrams alone make this guide a great addition to your bookshelf.
What You'll Learn
In this Haze Guitars Guide, you'll look at the wiring from all sides.
- The Theory: The ins and outs of all of those electric bits in your guitar. Don't worry: It's not too tricky and understanding how this stuff works is a big help when things go wrong.
- The Practice: Tips on wiring and soldering.
- Wiring Diagrams: A huge reference library of easy-to-read, standard wiring diagrams that will be massively useful for as long as you're working with guitars.
- Modifications: A collection of tweaks to change your guitar's tones.
- Troubleshooting: Some tips to help make things better if they go wrong.
LET ME KNOW WHEN IT LAUNCHES
About The Author
Hey. I'm Gerry Hayes. I've been building guitars for nearly twenty years and I've repaired thousands of instruments in my time running Haze Guitars. Everything from straightforward setups to massively complex structural repairs and restorations.
I feel I've a pretty good grasp on this guitar stuff and I've written these Haze Guitars Guides to help you get to grips with it too.