The Blue Collar sale is proving popular and I'm getting a couple of questions that are asked quite frequently—frequently asked questions, if you will. I'll attempt to answer a couple of them here (mainly to save myself some effort in typing it multiple times as I'm terribly, terribly lazy).
- How much will it take to get my mitts on a wonderful Blue Collar? If you place an order in January, you'll pay €350 as a deposit and, when the guitar's ready, there'll be €600 due—a paltry total of €950. Pretty good, eh?
- How long will it take to get my mitts on a wonderful Blue Collar? Depends a little on how many orders are on but if you assume 12-16 weeks, it's probably a safe bet.
- Can I change the specs of my Blue Collar? Yep. No problem. That's the beauty ordering a custom, hand-built instrument. Although the Blue Collar is fantastic as it is, you can tweak stuff. Want a different pickup or a second one? Sure thing. Want a mint green pickguard, gold hardware, shiny lacquer? No worries.
- Will it cost more if I change the specs? Depends what you're looking for but, probably, yes. Give me a shout and we can discuss things and work out a quote.
- How much will the Blue Collar cost after January? After January, the cost of the Blue Collar will be €1150. You're saving €200 if you stick in an order in the next week or two.
- Can I have a play of a Blue Collar to see how great it really is? Oh, you're all flattery, aren't you? Yep. No problem. If you pop around to Some Neck Guitars on Aungier Street in Dublin, you should find a Blue Collar to demo.
- How do I place an order? Just drop me a line and we'll have a chat. Only the deposit is due on order. Bank transfers, cheques, drafts, and grimy wads of cash in brown envelopes are all ok. Once that's sorted, I'll start hammering nails into lumps of wood.
If I've missed anything, feel free to give me a shout.
Oh, right… The spec.
Haze Blue Collar Specifications
- 2-piece solid ash body Maple neck (bolt-on)
- Rosewood fingerboard (12" radius) with 21 jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Kluson tuners
- Intonable wraparound tailpiece/bridge
- B/W/B pickguard
- Side mounted output-jack
- Volume and tone control
- Duesenberg Domino P-90 style pickup
- Oil and wax finish.